Automated Phone Call Opt-Out
The Yakima School district may occasionally contact families through an automated phone call system. Under federal regulation, you have the option to opt-out of receiving these calls.
To submit an official request to have a phone number removed from our automated call list, please fill out and submit the online opt-out form available here:
Opt-out Request Form.
- Only one request should be submitted per phone number
- Requests may take up to 24 hours to be processed
- Please contact the district office at (509) 573-7000 if you continue to receive calls
- Opting out of automated calls does NOT remove a phone number from the emergency contact list
- Attendance (absence) calls classify as emergency calls