The School Employees Benefits Board (SEBB)
Starting in 2020, all Washington State school districts, educational service districts (ESDs), and charter schools will receive benefits for their eligible employees through the SEBB Program. These will replace the health and insurance benefits currently provided. The first SEBB Program open enrollment is October 1–November 15, 2019. Benefits begin January 1, 2020.
- How to get ready for open enrollment (article)
- 7 things you should know before open enrollment (fact sheet)
- SEBB: A good deal for you (fact sheet)
- SEBB: By the numbers (infographic)
- Catch up on the SEBB Program (article)
- SEBB Program insider tips (fact sheet)
SEBB has already been providing information directly to employees by mail and email and will continue to do so in upcoming months.
Who will be eligible for SEBB?
SEBB benefits preview:
- SEBB benefits preview (infographic)
- SEBB benefits preview (fact sheet)
- SEBB program benefits comparison
To learn more about your future benefits beyond medical, dental and vision, see below.
All benefit eligible employees that are covering dependents will be required to provide verification of those dependents when enrolling with SEBB.
SEBB Money Questions
- Your SEBB benefits: What do they cost? (article)
- SEBB money talk (infographic)
- SEBB money questions (fact sheet)
For more information any time, visit hca.wa.gov/sebb.