School Employees Benefits Board (SEBB)
Starting in 2020, all Washington State school districts, educational service districts (ESDs), and charter schools will receive benefits for their eligible employees through the SEBB Program. These will replace the health and insurance benefits currently provided.
The first SEBB Program open enrollment is October 1–November 15, 2019. Benefits begin January 1, 2020.
YSD Staff: Register for a Payroll Open Enrollment Lab (requires YSD Central login)
Summary of Benefits & Coverage
- SEBB Rates 2020
- SEBB Carrier Contacts
- Find a Provider
- Alex Benefits Counselor
- Virtual Benefits Fair SEBB
Premera Blue Cross
- Kasier Permanente : School Employees (SEBB) Core 1
- Kasier Permanente : School Employees (SEBB) Core 2
- Kasier Permanente : School Employees (SEBB) Core 3
Uniform Medical Plan
- Uniform Medical Plan (UMP) Achieve 1 (SEBB)
- Uniform Medical Plan (UMP) Achieve 2 (SEBB)
- Uniform Medical Plan (UMP) High Deductible (SEBB)
- Uniform Medical Plan (UMP) Plus—Puget Sound High Value Network (PSHVN) (SEBB)
- Rx Uniform Medical Flyer UMP Plans
- CRISP Kaiser - SEBB Program Medical Benefits Comparison
- CWSEBT - SEBB Program Medical Benefits Comparison
- Premera - SEBB Program Medical Benefits Comparison
- How to get ready for open enrollment
- 7 things you should know before open enrollment
- SEBB: A good deal for you
- SEBB: By the numbers
- Catch up on the SEBB Program
- SEBB Program insider tips
- Washington Apple Health and SEBB Program Benefits
SEBB has also been providing information directly to employees by mail and email and will continue to do so in upcoming months.
Who will be eligible for SEBB?
SEBB benefits preview:
To learn more about your future benefits beyond medical, dental and vision, see below.
All benefit eligible employees that are covering dependents will be required to provide verification of those dependents when enrolling with SEBB.
SEBB Money Questions