About Yakima Online
No matter what your reason, Yakima Online can help you achieve your goal of getting a Yakima School District high school diploma. Yakima Online offers middle and high school fully accredited online course curriculum for students who live within the Yakima School District boundary. We offer a FREE full-time option for students, grades 6-12, who are looking for an alternative to the traditional environment, for whatever reason. With Yakima Online, you now have another option.
Yakima Online Offers:
- Flexible and interactive online classes that fit your schedule
- A competency-based curriculum
- An online classroom with no distractions or peer pressure
- One-on-one attention from state-certified teachers
- 24/7 student support system
- Yakima School District diploma
Who is it For?
Whether you are a student who is accelerating their learning or not succeeding in the traditional setting, Yakima Online can help you progress with a schedule built to meet your needs. Our school is available to those ages 12-21 who are:
- At-risk students who need focused one-on-one instruction
- Traditional students looking for choices
- Honors students who want to expand their options
- Students who want to accelerate their learning
- Students who need remedial help
- Students with personal obligations or scheduling constraints
- Students with college preparatory goals
How Does it Work?
With Yakima Online students have options to help them graduate.
- Students take all their classes online anytime, from anywhere there is internet access.
- Students have access to a 24/7 support environment including access to highly qualified, Washington State certified teachers
- Teachers monitor student progress and provide help via phone, email, and chat
- Easy access to reports allow parents to monitor your student's progress
- Students have full access to a broad, Internet-delivered curriculum with more than 100 semester courses in the following subject areas:
- Social Studies
- Foreign Language
- Language Arts
- College Prep