Instructions for using the map
The interactive map makes it easy to see what school serves your neighbor by allowing you to look up your address directly on the map. In the following example, we will see which elementary school serves our address at 104 N 4th Ave.
- After reading these instructions, open the boundary map by clicking on the image/link above
- Select the apporpriate checkboxes on the left sidebar so that only the layers you need are visible
(in our example, we only need to view the Elementary Schools and Elementary School Boundaries)
- Click on the search icon in the top right portion of the map menu
- Type the address into search box
- Click on the search result to show pin on map
In our example, the pin displays in the Roosevelt Elementary School boundary making it the school of attendance.
Note: You may have to reset the zoom level on the map in order to get the full view. To zoom in/out, use the plus/minus controls in the bottom left corner of the map.