We have MANY opportunities for you to help out, both at school and at home!
Here is a small list of ways you can help from home:
- Boxtops (collecting and counting once a month)
- Making phone calls
- Making cookies or treats for teachers/staff
- Writing for our newsletter
- Making crafts at home
Here is a small list of ways you can help at school:
- Volunteer to work the book fair
- Pop popcorn
- Help collect money during fundraiser
- Help with our Bully Project
We are so much more than fundraising and carnivals! You do NOT have to be a PTA member to come to any of our meetings or events! However, only paid members have a vote in the important stuff. Our fundraising, what we spend that money on, and events we plan are all voted on by our members. If you want a voice in how YOUR PTA is ran, please join!! Membership is only $9 for the year!