YSD Instructional Technology Facilitator (ITF) will support the use of district approved online curriculum applications and software. Services include: modeling classroom instruction with technology, use of Google Docs, Sheets, Slides and Forms in the classroom, Canvas and Google Classroom support, classroom web page development and troubleshooting teacher and student access.
If your issue is related to hardware or network services and not instructional technology dial 4411 on a district phone or put in a workorder.
Contact: Aurelio Garcia - firstname.lastname@example.org
Instructional Technology Facilitator - K-12 Support
Washington State Educational Technology Standards
adopted from the ISTE standards for students.
1. Empowered Learner - Students leverage technology to take an active role in choosing, achieving and demonstrating competency in their learning goals, informed by the learning sciences.
2. Digital Citizen - Students recognize the rights, responsibilities and opportunities of living, learning and working in an interconnected digital world, and they act and model in ways that are safe, legal and ethical.
3. Knowledge Constructor - Students critically curate a variety of resources using digital tools to construct knowledge, produce creative artifacts and make meaningful learning experiences for themselves and others.
4. Innovative Designer - Students use a variety of technologies within a design process to identify and solve problems by creating new, useful or imaginative solutions.
5. Computational Thinker - Students develop and employ strategies for understanding and solving problems in ways that leverage the power of technological methods to develop and test solutions.
6. Creative Communicator - Students communicate clearly and express themselves creatively for a variety of purposes using the platforms, tools, styles, formats and digital media appropriate to their goals.
7. Global Collaborator - Students use digital tools to broaden their perspectives and enrich their learning by collaborating with others and working effectively in teams locally and globally.