After-School Tutoring For Yakima Valley Students
Davis Extended-Hours Tutoring
Mrs. Greene 509-573-2507
Mrs. Parker 509 573-2577
- Monday: 1:35 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday: 2:35 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Fridays: No tutoring
Davis Library Media Center
Second floor of C Building
Davis High School
- Junior and senior students provide tutoring under the supervision of Davis teaching staff.
- Certified teachers provide supervision and advanced tutoring.
- Tutoring and access to computers.
- Help with homework and projects.
- Assistance with research and resumes--as well as college and scholarship applications.
- All Yakima School District students are welcome to use the program.
- Elementary students must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Middle-school students must be accompanied by a parent or guardian and meet with Mrs. Greene during their first tutoring session.